Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A FEW STYLISH WORDS FOR YOU

BUSYBODY= a person who is too interested in what others are doing. (I hate John who is an interfering old BUSYBODY).

NOSY PARKER= a person who is too interested in other people's affairs. (Don't be a NOSY PARKER - it's none of your business).

PAPARAZZO= a photographer who follows famous people around in order to get spicy photographs to sell to a newspaper. (The actress died in an accident while trying to escape from a PAPARAZZO)

SPOILSPORT= a person who spoils other people's enjoyment, for example by not taking part in an activity or by behaving in a stupid way. (Jim is an incorrigible SPOILSPORT that no one likes his presence).

FLATTERER= a person who says nice things about you in order to get any favour from you. (Don't be fooled by that flatterer).

CON ARTIST= a person who regularly cheats others. (Stay away from him - he's a real CON ARTIST)

TATTLE= tell somebody, especially somebody in authority about something bad that somebody else has done.

1 comment:

Pooja said...

Dear Sir,

Greetings!
I am a little confused about the usage of the word 'Tatle'. I mean to say if it has a negative or positive connotation. Also, if it is near to 'back biting' or not.

I have one more question as well. Please tell me if I can also request for a few small questions.

You can send me a message by using the same site.I have set up a system that message will automatically come to my email address.

Pooja